Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time Flies

I am horrible at keeping up with my blog. So here is my attempt to kind of catch up. I didn't show any Christmas pictures because I was as big as a house in all the pictures as I thought I was majorly overdue with my 4th baby. But this year has flown by thus far! I can't believe it is basically May! Time flies! My house is quite the crazy zone as of late with the addition of my fourth baby! I now have a 5 year old, a 3 year old, a 1-1/2 year old, and a 4 month old! Life is crazy but it is fun at the same time. At night when Daniel gets home and plays with all the kids and I sit back and watch them tackle and wrestle each other, it is so fun and I don't want them to get old. But then as I get ready for church each Sunday and by the time I have them in the car and I am red faced, hoarse, and exhausted, I find myself desperately wanting them to get just a little older. Funny how that works! The joys of motherhood I guess, but here is just a few bits of this year so far.....


Just when I was sure I was never going to have my baby and he was going to fossilize in my stomach, Bridger came January 5th two days before Gen's birthday. I thought I was due December 17th so we were a little off on my due date. And good thing I was so late because he was tiny at just 5 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches long. He was so little, it was crazy! I was sure I was going to have a monster, but he was not that.


It is crazy having four kids already! I must love the utter chaos.....it is crazy but kids are fun. I can't imagine life without them!


Bridger was so small when he was born. I have never had one so tiny so it was really different. He seemed so fragile, and newborn clothes absolutely swamped him.




Bridger was so tiny compared to Coy. It seemed like I had my very own David and Goliath. Coy has been really good with Bridger, a few rough ups, but most of the time he is really soft with him.


Gentry had her birthday in January and she turned 3. She could have cared less that day, I had to wake her up right when the grandparents got to our house so she wasn't in the best mood for it until we lit the candles. She looked like quite the scruff that day, but that is Gen, she is quite the girl! She is fun, and always looks like a wild child!


Gentry is quite the big sister. She is quite the mother to the younger two but she keeps them entertained so that is a big help. She is coming out of her shell a little more and talks a lot more lately. I am glad to see that she is finally sticking up for herself and can hold her own.


Coy is my happy, yet mischievous little guy! Don't let his sweet little smile deceive you! He is always happy, but he LOVES to torment his big sister! Those two battle all day long and he is always taking something from her or touching her then running away laughing as she is following right behind screaming at him. He is a little ham! Just when I think I can't take anymore, there goes Coy acting like a little weird thing and the only thing you can do is laugh. He is our families clown.


Tre had his birthday in March, and I can't believe how big he is getting. I really don't know what I would do without that boy, he is the biggest help to me! He is so good about helping with the babies and getting the diaper bag ready when we go anywhere. Thanks bud I love ya! This year for his birthday he had to have a fishing cake. He got a fishing pole and he was pretty anxious to try it out......


So Grandpa Karl took him out to test it. To his surprise he caught a pretty big fish, I was pretty amazed and needless to say, he was quite proud!


My little man is pretty fun....he loves his tongue and he is ALWAYS sticking it out!


Bridger was blessed in March, he is still a little guy but he is getting bigger.


Wyatt with Coy when us girls took the kids to temple square on our way to see our other sister Angie. That was quite the busy trip and since I have quite the herd of little ones, I had to have the bigger kids help me keep tabs on all of them! Thanks to all of my family for their continual help! I would be batty without them.


Coy thought the bike in the museum was pretty neat. He plopped down and didn't want to leave.


In the museum there was a children's section where it taught you to dance. The kids dressed up and danced with it, but Gentry would not leave. That was her favorite spot!


Not only were the kids strutting their stuff but here is Gina showing off her sweet dancing moves for us! It was quite the show!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I would have known Bridger was so small. I have a bunch of preemie clothes just sitting in the closet. I'm sure you could have used them. Your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your family is adorable Rachel! I wish we all lived closer together! Now that I'm finally having one I'll need lots of advice! :) ha ha ha! Love your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete