Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Little Clown

I love when babies get their little personalities. All of mine have gotten theirs really early and I love when they hit about a year and a half. All the things they do are so funny. They are discovering everything around them and how to use it and they are discovering who they are. Coy is right in the middle of that stage right now and he makes me laugh everyday. Here are a few pictures I have taken of him the last few days....


Gentry got a new dress from Grandma, and Coy HAD to wear it. The funny thing was he didn't just wear it for a second, he had it on all day!

I put Gentry in the tub and then walked out of the bathroom. When I came back in this is what I saw....


Clothes, diaper, and yes, shoes all still on. He thought he was so funny!

2 comments:

  1. Coy is so funny!!! How cute is that! At least he likes to be clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so darn cute, I just wish he would let me hold him! Aiden was my funniest kid, I wonder if it's the third child thing!

    ReplyDelete