Saturday, September 3, 2011

Family Pictures, Finally!

Makala did our family pictures for us the other day. She does such a great job! She actually got my squirmy little kids to look like halfway calm children! They turned out so cute, I am excited. sorry there are a lot of pictures on this post, but there were so many fun ones I tried to put on as many as I could.





Coy wanted to throw dirt so bad that when Dad got mad at him it broke his heart. Dirt was way funner than pictures!










These pictures were taken toward the end, and Coy was done. He didn't want to stand when he could run and play with all the neat horse stuff that was at the Parkers. Dan was having a fun time trying to get all the boys to sit still!























All in all they turned out great! Thanks Makala, you are the best, they are way fun.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! Aunt Vicki is way beautiful too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete