Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grandma Kay's Funeral

My Grandma Kay (my dads mom) Died the 20th of April. Her funeral was on the 1st of May. It was alot of fun getting to see everyone again from that side of the family! We loved Grandma and are going to miss her!

Here is the whole family on the Goedhart side that were at the Funeral. This is the first time we have ever gotten a picture with most of us. There are some missing, but not too many actually!


Aunt Sharon, my dad Hank, and Uncle Mike.


Aunt Sharon, me, Angie, Heidi, Summer, Gina, and Gini.


Dad with all of us kids, except just one addition!


My Grandma Connie is the cutest, sweetest person anyone could ever meet! We all love her so much!!


Angie, beautiful as always!


Such a cute family! I really love the addition over Jake's left shoulder!


Daniel, really enjoying his time there!

Jake got a hold of my Camera and took some close ups, here they are.....

Woo woo Gini! The thing is, this isn't fair, this one isn't bad!


I am not sure what I was doing in this picture! But I had to put one on here of me that Jake took so that maybe Casey will not feel so bad about his picture!


Ahh, Luke looks so thoughtful in this picture. Such a sensitive guy!


Luke quenching some serious thirst with that giant dixie cup!


Sorry Casey, I had to do it! I am sure I will hear about this later!!


Wyatt, Jake and Curty. Jake, you look AWESOME in this picture!


Hank was so cute, he was trying to get everywhere! Poor Tana had to chase him all over the place.


We were all standing around and watching the slide show that Gina put together of Grandma. She did a really good job on it. Everyone loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment