
Coy was pretty proud of himself that day! He thought he was a pro at it!

Right after he got done rolling over. Finally, it is about time he rolls!


All posing together for the first time ever! Tre loves to hop in on any picture but Gentry is hard to get to sit still and sit to take a picture.

Coy and Daddy hanging out in "dads chair" Coy loves sitting with Dan.
We had a family picnic on the Dimond side a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun! It was actually really nice that week! What happenend?

Gentry waiting for ice cream.

Mindy and Rylee, Mindy is 6 months pregnant. We are all excited to see her first!

Coy loves it outside. He is always in a good mood though, indoors or out.

This is Tre's normal look of disappointment when he gets told no. It is actually cute, but only after he does it. While it is happening it is not so much! He is a pretty funny kid!

Gentry would not stop, she was having so much fun playing with the older kids. We had to take pictures on the fly!

Buddy is quite worried about something there!

Rylee and Gentry. Rylee had to catch her so we could take her picture.

Teegan and Tre playing soccer.



Rachel! I love your updates on your kids! I swear this is the only way I keep in contact with you guys! I miss you guys so much!!!!
ReplyDelete