I can't believe Coy is 2 now! He is getting so big! He is pretty fun, and has the cutest personality. He can be quite the little mischievous stinker from time to time, and he gets into EVERYTHING he is not supposed to while giving you the "I am doing something naughty" grin. He makes me laugh (most of the time) and he loves to play with and torment his brothers and sister. He is quite the kid. Happy Birthday bud!
This was Coy's bat cake. I thought it turned out so cute, and he was so excited when he woke up from his nap and saw his "birf-day tate!" He just sat and looked at it for a little bit and had to show everyone when they came over.
He was pretty excited about his birthday. He wasn't a hundred percent sure what was going on, but he loved that everyone was paying attention to him.
He had just finished opening presents and him and Gentry played with them for a while before the fighting started. Those two can't play for longer than five minutes before starting to beat on each other! Gotta love kids.
He was one proud little bugger with his goggles and new helicopter that night before bed. I love how easy it is to please when they are so small!



Coy is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! He's getting so big! His cake is amazing!!
ReplyDelete