My mom bought Bridger a bouncy ball house for his birthday. Here is a small look at the disaster it was trying to get it set up. Bridger liked all the paper and packaging best to play with, which worked out since his brothers took over everything he got.
Bridger doesn't really get to enjoy the ball pit all to himself. He has to share it with everyone, and usually he gets bounced out. But thank you grandma it was a hit, you did good!
Gentry opening her presents. She was so excited! She told me that Santa came and brought her presents. She hasn't quite figured all this out yet!
At first Bridger wasn't sure if he wanted to eat his cake. He wouldn't even touch it. But that only lasted a few minutes and as you can see he devoured it!
He was the biggest mess!
Bridger got a train for his birthday cake. It was simple but cute. It was super easy too.
This was Gentry's cake. I thought it turned out so cute! I was excited.
The kids decided to go outside one morning to help dad with the chores. They hurry and got dressed and headed out. The boys looked somewhat normal but then came Gentry...
she also dressed herself to go outside, I bet you couldn't tell! She looked AMAZING so I had to take a picture!
This is the best picture I got on Christmas of all the kids together. It was crazy that morning so I was having a hard time taking pictures and helping the kids. But every night this is part of our bedtime routine and I think it is so cute!
I didn't forget Bridger, during reading he thinks it is a little squishy so he always looks at the books on the floor.
Bridger loves playing in the bottles and sippy cups. This is a re-run of last year when Coy was his age!
We made gingerbread houses right before Christmas for FHE one night. They were pretty proud of their houses. It was a lot of fun.
The kids enjoying the first and only snowfall we have had. As you can tell it wasn't much! But kids don't care, they will play in whatever they get.
We were late for the temple one night and the kids were going to grandma's house. I ran in the back to grab my coat and when I came out Coy had gotten into the diaper bag and dumped the powder milk all over Bridger's head. Coy made sure the the first snowfall we had happened in the house too! (It was the same day!)



I love your pictures Rachel! Especially Daniel reading to the kids!! :) So cute! I love your kids!
ReplyDelete